Alpacas For Sale - Field Pets, Breeding Females, Weanlings, Potential Studs, Proven Studs, Packages
- Buying alpacas is a big decision, with over 20 years experience we are here to help you every step of the way.
- We have many happy clients who have bought alpacas from us to breed from or to keep as pets, both here in the UK and abroad.
- We can advise you on your farm set-up, shelters and necessary equipment. If you are new to alpacas we will include a beginners training course so that you feel confident in handling alpacas and providing their routine husbandry and care.
- We can help you select animals according to your budget, acreage and goals.
- We offer comprehensive after-sales support and advice.
- We offer free delivery within 50 miles.
- We sell to Europe and are able to offer all necessary export tests, paperwork and transport.
- Our alpacas are registered with the British Alpaca Society (BAS) and microchipped, and come with comprehensive breeding and medication history.
- Our alpacas are fully vaccinated, regularly wormed, are extremely well handled and friendly.
- The majority of our herd have been halter trained, and most will have been successfully shown.
- Any health tests requested we will happily arrange.
- Our alpacas have been well cared for and loved and it's important to us that they go to good homes.
If you are looking to purchase a herd sire we occasionally have proven and potential stud males for sale, with excellent pedigrees, correct conformation, superior fleece characteristics, and good show records. Where possible we can show you their progeny. All breeding males are sold with a fertility guarantee, health certificate for insurance, fibre histogram and production records.
We usually have young males available as field pets, and sometimes retired and older females. All have been well handled and halter trained and are priced according to their age and colour. Alpacas can be kept alongside other livestock such as sheep, goats, cattle and horses as companions and can be very effective at guarding chickens and new born lambs from fox attacks, they dislike foxes and chase them away. As well as keeping the grass down, they provide an annual crop of beautifully soft fleece, which can be spun into yarn for knitting or weaving, or for filling duvets.
We usually have a range of females available for breeding, and, to suit all budgets.
We sell Champions to pet quality, and all are healthy, well handled and beautiful, and will give you so much pleasure.
Most of the females we sell are proven, but some are maidens and we offer a breeding guarantee.
We can put together a package for you, according to your budget and quality/colour criteria.